cw

I developed this color wheel idea over the semester to see what kind of connections I could make between sounds and different shades of color. Working in MaxMSP, with the help of one of my instructors we built a prototype for my idea. You'll notice a list of numbers in the right hand corner. Those numbers are RGB data from where my cursor is clicking on the color wheel. Those numbers are converted into MIDI data and sent to a program called Absynth. The two programs communicate back and forth this way and the audio is routed out of absynth. Right now it's working kind of like an instrument. There's still alot of tinkering to do within the patch to manipulate absynth with more control. I'll eventually apply some of my research from this term towards specific sound - color relationships. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Telemusic

Plugging in, Tuning out